IPO draft-ishimatsu-ipo-lightpath-scrty-00.txt

NAME OF I-D:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishimatsu-ipo-lightpath-scrty-00.t
xt

SUMMARY

 Many efforts have been introduced to achieve lightpath services
 using optical cross-connects (OXCs). This document surveys security
 prerequisites to be considered when lightpath services are offered
 to users.

RELATED DOCUMENTS

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-carrier-framework-uni-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hayata-ipo-carrier-needs-00.txt

WHERE DOES IT FIT IN THE PICTURE OF THE SUB-IP WORK

 IPO

WHY IS IT TARGETED AT THIS WG

 This I-D describes requirements on optical services from a carrier's
perspective.
 This I-D and related I-Ds should be integrated into one I-D regarding
carrier
 optical services requirements for IP/Optical networks written in the IPO
charter.