Re: [idn] Fw: Results of BALLOT on Five Canonical Mapping Errors

Thanks. I welcome Option A. This is the right decision!

I hope to see Unicode 4.0 NFC also has
 corrected version of hangul jamo processing. My concern was
 that such false mappings become too heavily deployed and established
 to be corrected sometime later, due to critical use in IDN identifiers.
 But, Today, UTC decision opened the  right way for correction.
 I fullheartedly appreciate for their honest efforts around this.

Then, what would be done on Stringprep ? Will it follow
future Unicode 4.0 ? Of course, it will take some time for authors
to give the answer. So, I won't prompt them today... :-)

Soobok Lee