Re: [idn] Re: Fwd: Unicode letter ballot

--On mandag, november 25, 2002 13:10:39 +0100 Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com> wrote:

This message seems important for IDN.

Note that if option A win the vote, it seems that stringprep/nameprep
will have to fork the Unicode standard to remain backwards compatible
when stringprep/nameprep updates its Unicode reference.

sigh.... all 5 are beyond-BMP characters added recently.
if we could go back in time, we could have implemented a policy of not accepting characters as stable before 2 unicode versions had gone by....

proofreading takes time.

Harald