Re: [idn] Cut&paste discussion

> "Is copy&paste implementable consistantly & properly under IDNA?" and "How
> to implement IDNA's copy&paste in specific OS platforms?" are different
> questions.  Do you agree?

Sure look like different questions to me.

> The former one was discussed, not the latter.

Patrik's and others discussions about cut&paste on MAC vs. the X window system
sure seemed like it was touching on the latter question of yours.

But my question was really whether folks would find benefit in having a
separate mailing list for discussing implementation issues with IDNA
in general.

  Erik