Re: [idn] Document Status?

> I personally wouldn't mind seeing IDN renamed to MDN, but I suppose it's
> the area directors that would need to make that decision.

Perhaps I should give my views on this then ...

> What we really want is a word that means multiple scripts,
> rather than multiple languages, but I don't know of such a word.

I think such a change at this point in time would be unwise.
If nothing else, it would probably cause us to replay 6 months
worth of discussion around languages vs. scripts vs. codepoints vs ...

But even having this discussion seems to be a distraction from
gettting IDNA finished.

  Erik