Re: [idn] IDN WG Last Call on two major changes to Stringprep

I have reviewed the new draft, and am very happy with the update
to Unicode 3.2 and with the inclusion of rules for bidi, which
will avoid confusions for conversion between visual and logical order
(i.e. display and digital representation). I have not checked the
new Unicode 3.2-based data in detail.

Regards,  Martin.