Re: [idn] IDN WG Last Call on two major changes to Stringprep

Erik Nordmark <Erik.Nordmark@sun.com> wrote:

> In order to be able to tell the difference I'd appreciate a note (to
> the list or directly to me) saying you've reviewed and understood the
> changes.

I have reviewed and understood the changes to Stringprep, and approve
of them, with the following disclaimer:  While I understand the new
bidi rules and their implications, I do not fully understand the
motivation for the new rules, because I don't understand the Unicode
bidi algorithm.  I am trusting the opinion of the bidi experts that the
rules are needed.

AMC