Re: [idn] meeting in Yokohama

--On Friday, 17 May, 2002 09:36 +0800 xiaodong lee
<lee@cnnic.net.cn> wrote:

> Thank you for the suggestion, I see.
> I think there are one point to be make clear.
> Just shut it down? how about the four drafts?

I would assume that the current WG isn't going anywhere before
the IESG has signed off on the drafts it is now processing.  But
that end-game state is not justification for holding a meeting
in Yokohama unless the ADs conclude that they need one to deal
with outstanding issues in the document.  And nothing in the
various notes Erik has circulated would lead me to predict that,
although I could, of course, be wrong.

I would think that any new, or so-far-incomplete, work would
benefit from being put into the context of a new WG which was
chartered and focused on that work.

    john