Re: [idn] meeting in Yokohama

In that case, then an IDN2 WG may start and transfers the documents
in the IDN pool to IDN2 to deal with.  The current IDN WG can finish up
and start testing the current specifications, with notice that the code
blocks are not published in nameprep (includes CJK code blocks)
are not available for testing, and will be transferred to IDN2 for
further discussion.

Liana