Re: [idn] New I-D for Internationalized Resource Identifiers

Hello Erik,

Many thanks for your question. w3c-i18n-comments is not intended
for actual discussion, although it wouldn't be impossible to use
it that way. It's intended as a list to send comments to make
sure there is a public trace of comments and how they got addressed.

For specific discussions, I suggest to use the mailing list that
is best suited for the particular topic. If necessary, you can
copy w3c-i18n-comments, or the authors.

Regards,   Martin.