Re: [idn] copy & paste

I think your four cases have covered all possible
out comes.  The case 4 is a dumb terminal
assumes uniform display code on the screen
and treats them the same, and it works.

Case 2 fails due to the IDNA application carrys its
own display procedure, which is cut&paste enabled
only within the application, not pastes outside the
application.  This is an understandable case.

Liana Ye