Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-punycode-01.txt

directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Name Working
Group of the IETF.

> Title : Punycode version 0.3.3
> Author(s) : A. Costello
> Filename : draft-ietf-idn-punycode-01.txt
> Pages :
> Date : 01-Mar-02

When an announcement like this comes in, it would be really nice for the
abstract to mention what has changed since the last version.  No need
for lengthy explanations or complicated expressions, just something
simple like "The conformance rules have been clarified" or "Some
spelling and grammatical errors were cleaned up."  This would save time
when perusing the new version.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California