Re: [idn] Interesting links

Most of the articles are based on arguments already presented on
the mailing list. What happen in the WG will bring damage the
community. Thus these IDN work is more than just engineering
work. Thus some documents must be prepared for general
Chinese-speaking public to access. As an intellectual figure of
the community, this is our responsibility.

I'll be happy to translate the web pages into English if necessary.

-- Janming Ho

James Seng/Personal ¼g¤J¡G