RE: [idn] Chinese Domain Names

At 11:41 PM 2/10/2002 +0200, Jonathan Rosenne wrote:
>I think it would be inadvisable to proceed against strong opposition of
>Chinese experts.
>
>I'm not sure I understand what it is all about, and whether it is
>justified or not, but it would be better if it could be resolved in an
>amicable manner.

indeed it is always nice to be able to resolve things, especially amicably.

however before you call for delaying an effort that is already a couple of
years late, perhaps you will consider becoming familiar with the issues and
history.

d/

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464