[idn] END OF AYAH vs NAMEPREP

I was wondering about our (Unicode bidi committee's) suggested change to
the character category of U+06DD ARABIC END OF AYAH to a formatting
character ("Cf" instead of "Me"), and how that could affect nameprep.
Section 5.2 of the latest nameprep document marks all formatting
characters prohibited, and this character may become a formatting
character very soon...

roozbeh

--
Note: If you want me to read a message, please make sure you include my
address in "To" or "CC" fields. I may not be able to follow all the