Re: [idn] IDN WG Last Call: draft-ietf-idn-punycode-00.txt

> I remain skeptical of that claim.  I personally find the all-caps MUST
> SHOULD etc. to be distracting and not at all helpful.
>
> If the group demands this then I'll write an awk script to take care of
> it, but I'd rather not.

I think the RFC 2119 upper case terms are more exact and allows
distinguishing between regular english use of these terms, such as
"an implementor should consider the performance ...", and
rather exact statements about the requirement levels in the specification.

Thus it shouldn't be a search and replace everything with upper case.

Also, there appears to be "should not" even though the "not" terms are not
listed in the 2119 referencing text.

  Erik