RE: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

> Do you mean your suggestion can be neglected from who think it is
> non-sense?  Consensus of the IDN WG is, considering language aspect is
> out of scope.

Language and terminology issue shall be discussed at other layers
(e.g., IRNSS wg). The issue (prohibit code points) I raised because it is
impartible with future development in other wg. Therefore I suggest
prohibiting these controversial code points until things are in progress.

We don't have to change the whole infrastructure all at once. Especially
not many of us realize what side effect (business, operation, ..,etc) the CJK
community will encounter.

People working here have many impressive engineering experience.
Do we pay enough attention to realize user requirements ?  If we don't have
clear user requirements, what sort of system will eventually be delivered ?
Please correct me if any of you do have clear and complete user requirements
from user community.

Best Regards

Kenny Huang