Re: Mail encryption, possible problem with SEMI

Hello,

Michael Welle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Kazuhiro Ito wrote:
> >
> > [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> > Hi,
> >
> > > In mime-edit-encrypt-pgp-mime a recipient list is calculated. A
> > > to-header like 'foo bar <foo@a.b>' is therefore parsed into three
> > > elements 'foo', 'bar' and 'foo@a.b', which results in three key ids
> > > (depending on the contents of your key ring). Unfortunately, the key
> > > ids resulting from 'foo' and 'bar' are unrelated to this mail in my
> > > case (tons of different keys can be found for foo). And even the key
> > > found for foo@a.b might not be the one one want to use.
> >
> > Please try attached patch (not tested for S/MIME nor gpg's named
> > group).
> thank you for the quick response. I applied the patch and it works for
> me. Over the next days I will do more testing.
after applying the patch the message isn't encrypted additionally with
the sender's key anymore. This makes it impossible to read the
messages from your own outbox.

Regards
hmw

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html