Re: wanderlust is sooo slooowww...

> 3. When syncing a filter folder, after receiving a list of searched
> messages, WL will attempt to perform a complete sync.  This complete
> sync is not necessary because we know there are no deletions, only
> new messages. This is fixed here:

I think "we know there are no deletions, only new messages" is not
true.  In "/last:20/+inbox" folder, I confirmed deletion occurs when I
enter the folder after new messages are added in "+inbox" folder.

Please see the attached patch (though which does not contain all of
your optimization for elmo-filter.el).

--
Kazuhiro Ito