quickly displaying mime/html messages in browser

One thing I haven't figured out how to do in WL is easily/quickly
extract the HTML part from a mime message to a file and then open a
browser window to display it. I.e., do this all with one key stroke.

I've poked around some, but know almost nothing about how WL displays
mime and the magic that surrounds all that.

I can use extract of course, but it prompts for stuff and I have to
provide the file name to save the html too. But for some messages,
using a browser to display the contents just works the best.

I'd be quite happy with a single key stroke that just takes the html
section of the current message and saves in the equivalent of
/tmp/foo.html and then directs the browser to open the URL.

Suggestions?

Thomas