Re: wl-fcc vs encrypted mails

On Sun, 2013-09-08 at 13:49 +0200, Michael Welle wrote:
> I utilise wl-fcc to store a copy of every mail I sent in an IMAP
> folder. A drawback is that encrypted mails are stored, well,
> encrypted. As a consequence that email's content can't be retrieved by
> me anymore. How do you deal with this problem? What about storing the
> mail in clear text and add an additional header indicating that this
> mail was sent encrypted?

Regarding to security mails that were sent encrypted, should also be
stored encrypted. I know similar pseudo-issues using other MUAs and
sometimes another level of security is needed, IOW it would be ok to
sent mails encrypted, but then to store them decrypted, but for good
reasons this shouldn't be a default for any MUA. Why can't you decrypt
your own mails?