Re: Strange IMAP "recent" update strangeness - bug or expected?

At Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:48:44 -0400,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Fri, 08 Jun 2012 16:04:25 -0600, Ken Gunderson wrote:
>
> > Something I might be missing here?  Thoughts??
>
> Is it gmail? I see it only on my gmail accounts. Courier and Zimbra
> are (were) sane in that respect. Perhaps this uncertainty is caused by
> FBI officers who can't read our mail that fast.
> --
> wbr, Vitaly

No, not Gmail.  This is a Cyrus IMAP server that I manage.  I looked
at it pretty hard before posting but my background in sysadmin rather
than coder so I could be missing something.  Cyrus is pretty standards
conformant, however, so I suspect more likely to be a Wanderlust
rather than server side issue.

You'd have to be crazy to trust your email to Google these days.  Else
just not give a damn about your privacy.  On related note, I also
stopped using their search engine after learning of their NSA
collaboration and switched to DuckDuckGo.  Nor will I be buying
another Android.  Not that I have anything in particular to hide but
I'm against bubbling, etc. on matter of principle.

Regards-- Ken