Re: How do I undo whatever WL has done to change scroll wheel behaviour????

Hi,

> I find the weird behaviour of how WL reacts to scroll wheel input to be
> not just annoying, but destructive (in the sense that if I accidentally
> try to scroll with the cursor in the wrong window then dozens of unread
> messages will be displayed and marked as read and there doesn't seem to
> be any way to undo such an operation).

Try the below code.  It makes that mouse wheel actions only scroll
summary buffer and keep unread state.

(eval-after-load "wl-summary"
  '(progn
     (define-key wl-summary-mode-map [mouse-4] 'mwheel-scroll)
     (define-key wl-summary-mode-map [mouse-5] 'mwheel-scroll)
     (define-key wl-summary-mode-map [S-mouse-4] 'mwheel-scroll)
     (define-key wl-summary-mode-map [S-mouse-5] 'mwheel-scroll)))

> I also wish I knew how to make Emacs send scroll wheel inputs to the
> window where the mouse cursor is instead of to the window where the
> keyboard input goes (without having to use separate frames for every
> Emacs window, that is).

In my environment (openSUSE 11.4 with gnome and Windows 7), I think
default behavior is what you wish.

--
Kazuhiro Ito