Showing "From" in Summary Mode when I'm the Sender

Hi,

a few days ago I realised that in the summaries my name showed up, not
the recipients name anymore (I haven't touched my .wl for ages and I
do not think there was any upgrade for Gentoo recently either).

I figured that

;; User's mail addresses.
(setq wl-user-mail-address-list
      (list (wl-address-header-extract-address wl-from)
	    "address_2"
	    "address_3"
	    ))

stopped working

wl-from returns the right value (I think):

having "wl-from" in a buffer and the cursor just after it C-x C-e returns:

"Petrik Galvosas <Petrik.Galvosas@vuw.ac.nz>"

That is as far as I got (since I have no Idea from Lisp) and I was not
able to see what wl-address-header-extract-address returns (it just
started the debugger).

However, inserting my address in plain text as:

;; User's mail addresses.
(setq wl-user-mail-address-list
      (list (wl-address-header-extract-address wl-from)
	    "Petrik.Galvosas@vuw.ac.nz"
	    "address_2"
	    "address_3"
	    ))

and reconstructing the summary with s all-entirely created a summary
with my name replaced by the recipient as wanted.

Just in case that is important, I have that in my .wl:

(setq wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp ".*")
(setq wl-summary-from-function 'wl-summary-default-from)
(setq wl-use-petname t)

It is intentionally that I replace me with the recipient in all
folders.

Does anyone know what is going on here? I use 2.15.9_pre20101102 from
portage.

Thanks Petrik