Re: Duplicate In-Reply-To entries in reply buffer

Thanks David,

I've been fretting a bit about whether the two patches were
compatible, but I guess this means you think that's okay.

Since the changes to source repositories, I've been a little confused
about where to get the latest wanderlust stuff. So how do I get to
this "master @ wanderlust/wanderlust" ?

-Don