Re: Drafts not being cleaned up

At Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:04:26 +0200,
David Maus wrote:

> […]
>
> In order to use or try out `heimkehr' you would need to:
>
>  - git clone git://github.com/dmj/wanderlust.git /path/to/some/directory
>  - cd /path/to/some/directory
>  - git checkout heimkehr
>
> and prepend the subdirectories `wl', `elmo', and `utils' to your load path.
>
> There is no need to byte-compile WL on the `heimkehr' branch.
>
> I am running this branch for ~4 months w/o any problems against
> Courier, Kerio, GoogleMail and Dovecot.

Hi David,

This is great. Thanks!

If you use el-get, it should be enough to change the recipe in
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/recipes/wanderlust.rcp to point to the
dmj/wanderlust repo and add :branch "heimkehr" to the recipe.
Reinstall and you should be running this branch.

I’m running it now, and everything seems fine so far.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.