Re: Problems with draft/sent folders

> Use ("Fcc" . ...) instead of (wl-fcc . ...) in your
> wl-draft-config-alist or wl-template-alist. I just changed this on the
> emacswiki page WlMultipleAccounts.

I've had this same problem, of not having my sent mails put
in "Sent" -folder for my non-Gmail account so this is very
interesting to me as well.

I've tried switching the wl-fcc to "Fcc", but this does not work
for me. If I set "Fcc:" explicitly when I'm writing my email it
works and auto-completes (with TAB) like so:
%INBOX.Sent:"myusername@mycompany.com"/clear@mail.mycompany.com

And in my wl-template-alist I have:
 ("Fcc" . "%INBOX.Sent:\"myusername@mycompany.com\"/clear@mail.mycompany.com")

i.e. the "" around my login name escaped. I'm wondering if this
fails because I have a "@" in my login name? Should I escape that
too? I've tried that, but it did not work.

Also, looking at:
http://www.gohome.org/wl/doc/wl_89.html#IDX444

I don't see the real difference between (wl-fcc . ...)
and ("Fcc" . ...)