Re: M-x help-help-help

Hi Herbert,

On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 21:06 +0200, Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:
> If you don't want to use IMAP why do you add %inbox to your ~/.folders?

I just copied a default file and having an unused folder shouldn't harm,
but if something is missing, even if it's not used, it could be the
source for trouble, hence I decided to add it, I just wander that I
don't need to add an out or send folder.

> Put your wanderlust config in ~/.wl. ~/.emacs should be a file not a
> directory.

Ok.

> >        starttls-use-gnutls t
> >        starttls-gnutls-program "gnutls-cli"
> >        starttls-extra-arguments '("--insecure")
>
> Again, this is wrong! setq's are missing. You want:
>
> (setq starttls-use-gnutls t)

Hm? Perhaps I don't need to use gnutls-cli? I just found one example
including it. Evolution seems to do it without gnutls-cli, so I guess
another command is doing the job too.

> Check out wanderlust from cvs and build the documentation:
>
> % cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root login
> (When asked for password just press enter)
> % cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root checkout wanderlust
> % cd wanderlust/doc
> % texi2pdf wl.texi
$ evince wl.pdf

Wow, this seems to be the wanted manual :), thank you.

Best,

Ralf