Re: slow to load & to replug on resume

 On 10-08-11 03:19 PM, David Maus wrote:
Matt Price wrote:

so, some questions:
- are these slowdowns likely related?
- does anyone else experience them?
- is there anything I can do to fix them?
I've never experienced a 30 seconds unresponsiveness when opening my
folders.  Three or four, after my provide cut the DSL but never more.
I am not sure how to debug this: One thing would rule out a slow
network/server by setqing elmo-imap4-debug to t, open the mailbox and
then look at the timestamps in the *IMAP4 DEBUG* buffer.

Is it just this particular IMAP folder?
my archive folder can be a little slow too, but it has several thousand messages in it. my inbox has less than 1000 at any one time.

i'll try debugging.  the delays are
(1) on opening wl for the first time -- which seems to me like it's *not* imap but i'm not sure; and
(2) on replugging.
it's not nearly so bad when i just switch folders.

thanks as always, david.

matt