Re: Bug?

> If there is only one attachment, the
> corresponding MIME header is part of the message headers and the MIME
> buttons is not rendered.  However I can access the attachment if I
> move point below the last header line and press v or e respectively.

You don't need to move point because you can access the first entity
(i.e., the attachment in the above case) from the message header.

> Maybe SEMI should display the MIME button if the message has only
> one attachment (e.g. MIME part) that is not of text/* type?

Previously I wrote a patch for this issue.  It simply displays MIME
button for the first entity, but I feel the result is somewhat ugly.
Another approach is to display Contet-Type field.  See

Kazuhiro Ito