Re: flim, wanderlust, emacs24

At Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:00:37 +0200,
Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:

> I am using them and so far everything is OK. I think the part which
> patches FLIM-CFG should be removed.
>
> Can anyone review and commit them?

I created a branch flim-1_14-wl in CVS and applied the patch for flim.
I'm going to do the same for APEL, although I fear using new style
backquotes will break compatibility with Emacs 18 (AFAIK the new style
was introduced in Emacs 19).

Something that still needs to be fixed in FLIM is overloading features
that are currently shipped with Emacs core.  E.g. mailcap.el in FLIM
provides the feature 'mailcap what causes problems if FLIM is in
search path before Emacs' mailcap.el.

Best and thanks for the patch,
  -- David
--