filter folder syntax

still on the learning curve here,

I'm trying to use filter folders as my main way of achieving inbox
zero (this is David Maus's cool idea).

So I would like to have folders something like this:

/(flag:unread|flag:important)/%[Work]inbox,.archive

when I have the following in my .folders:
----------------
Work{
	%inbox:username/clear@imapserver.utoronto.ca:993	"Utoronto Inbox"
	%inbox.Archived:username/clear@imapserver.utoronto.ca:993	"Archived"
	%inbox.Junk:username/clear@imapserver.utoronto.ca:993	"Spam"
	%inbox.Sent:username/clear@imapserver.utoronto.ca:993	"Sent"
	%inbox.Trash:username/clear@imapserver.utoronto.ca:993	"Trash"
}
.archive
but clearly something is wrong with my syntax here, and I think it's
in the folder name part.  It's not obvious to me what I ought to do --
I can't for instance use the pet name as a folder reference, as wl
will not permit spaces in the folder description string in folders
view.

Once again, thank you.

Matt