Re: HTML Signature

This is a multipart/mixed message.
At Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:33:10 -0800,
docgnome wrote:

> Hi,
> So I just realized that the suggested fixes for using an html
> signature are less than ideal as they are actually attaching the file
> instead of it being in-line. This would require actually being able to
> compose html emails in wl. Any suggestion on how to go about doing
> this? I think the best solution would be to travel back in time and
> stop html email from being invented. Unfortunately, there is no M-x
> timetravel so I'll have to deal with it.

Hi Dave -

It is a perfectly legitimate MIME message that has type
multipart/mixed. MS Outlook tends to mangle these messages, pretending
that those parts are ‘attachments’, but many other clients (e.g.,
Thunderbird, Wanderlust) handle it fine.

-Erik
Here is a text/plain sig.
Here is a text/html sig.