Re: WL Development

Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> AFAIK, there's no active development community anymore. I subscribed

This makes me really sad. I have enjoyed using this very good mail
client for years even at the time its authors were putting lots of
good changes into it. I would love to see them resume development,
and/or figure out how to include Vitaly and some of the other
developers in their efforts so we can start having releases again.

I use Carbon Emacs on OS X and recently saw its auto-WL install
deprecated because the package was "no longer maintained". What a
shame.

Vitaly, I hope you can find the energy to push your changes into CVS.
You've done some great stuff - it would be terrific to put it into a
release.

JDO