Re: Draft IPv6 in an IXP

Hi Roque,

A similar addressing plan for IXPs with a slight variation to addressing
plan option 4 is what they use in Tanzania - where they convert the last
bits of theIPv4 decimal number into hexadecimal and replace the last
bits with the hex value.

More information and sample is available at

http://tix.or.tz/ipv6/

This is a great document.

Regards,

Michuki.