v4v6 coexistence reading list for IETF73 - revised

This may be of use to those interested in current work in IPv4-IPv6
coexistence tools. The work is going on in 3 working groups and some
drafts will be on on each agenda. There will also be some general discussion in the intarea meeting.

This has been revised reflecting comments from Dan Wing and Rene Despres. Please comment if I have missed any drafts, or mis-characterized any of these as to WG, status or category. Or any other suggestions to make it more useful.

the table is attached in MS Word, I have not attempted to ascii-fy it after my last badly formatted e-mail...

See you on the edge of the prairie, where all the network engineers are above average.

Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  ed.jankiewicz@sri.com