Re: [BEHAVE] Comments on the NAT66 draft

Margaret Wasserman   (1-12/1-31/200x) 11/6/08 9:38 PM:
Hosting this discussion on the behave WG mailing list is certainly not an attempt to avoid folks in v6ops having feedback on the work, it is just that behave seems like the right place to work on the actual specification. With all of the v4v6 translation discussion happening in behave, I think we've been hoping that the v6 folks will show up in behave and have this discussion, and do this work, there.

Personally, though, I'd rather that we discuss this in one forum (behave) and that interested people bring their thoughts, opinions and feedback to that forum.
Same opinion.
RD