RE: RANGER

Eric,

Interesting question, and I'm not entirely sure how to answer
it. But, if it helps, I was just in the process of adding the
following text to Section 3.1 when your message came in:

  "It is important to note that dual-stack systems such as 'V',
   'W' and 'Z' may be simple IPv6/IPv4 hosts, or they may be BRs
   that attach arbitrarily-complex IPv6-only edge networks. Such
   IPv6-only edge networks could be as simple as a home network
   behind a residential gateway, or as complex as a major
   corporate/academic campus, a large service provider network,
   etc."

Comments are welcome,

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com