From: IETF Secretariat <agenda@ietf.org>
Date: October 10, 2008 1:41:47 PM PDT
To: fred.baker@cisco.com
Cc: kurtis@kurtis.pp.se, dromasca@avaya.com, rbonica@juniper.net, session-request@ietf.org
Subject: V6OPS - Requested sessions have been scheduled for IETF 73

Dear Fred Baker,

The sessions that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the information of sessions that you have requested.

V6OPS Session 1 (2.5 hours)
Monday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
Room Name: Meeting Room
V6OPS Session 2 (2 hours)
Tuesday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500
Room Name: Meeting Room

Requested Information:

Working Group Name: v6ops
Area Name: Operations and Management Area
Session Requester: Fred Baker

Number of Sessions: 2
Length of Session(s):  2.5 hours
                      2 hours

Number of Attendees: 100
Conflicts to Avoid:
First Priority: shim6,6man ,intarea ,opsarea ,opsawg,pcn,rtgarea,rtgwg,savi,tcpm,tsvarea,tsvwg,rrg,behave,ipr

Special Requests: