Revised sNATPT is just posted

Hi all,

The revised sNATPT is just posted.

A new version of I-D, draft-miyata-v6ops-snatpt-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Hiroshi Miyata and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-miyata-v6ops-snatpt
Revision:        02
Title: sNAT-PT: Simplified Network Address Translation - Protocol Translation
Creation_date:   2008-09-29
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 29

The major changes are as follows,

- Adding Port-Mapping as a part of Bi-directional-NAT-PT.
- Removed inbound NAPT-PT. Port-Mapping takes over this.
- Add my thought about SCTP support
- Add NOTE to Dummy Prefix section
- Add Multicast Support

In more detail, please find the change log in Appendix A.

With regarding to Fragmented packet process.
Actually, I did not changed the description.
But if we can drop the unchecksumed UDP packet, we can reduce the
reassemble burden of the translator.
And it was allowed for SIIT.
Since 8 years has passed from SIIT, We can forget unchecksumed UDP, cannot we?

Thanks,

....miyata