We are discussing the situation with the host, and any volunteers we can muster up.

Our goal is to have streaming audio and video for the presentations, with the ability to ask questions or make statements to the speaker remotely over jabber (via a local moderator, speaking on the remote participants behalf). I'm afraid we probably will not have the right infrastructure for effective real-time, multipoint, participation among remote and local participants.

It looks like there will be a good bit of alpha code running no matter what we do, so don't bet that there will be no problems. We'll make the experience as good as we can for remote folks based on what we have though.

- Mark

Margaret Wasserman wrote:

Has there been any resolution on how/if it will be possible to attend this meeting remotely (conference bridge, web conference, jabber room, etc.)?

I will not be able to travel to Montreal, but would like to attend all or part of the meeting remotely, if possible.

Thanks,
Margaret