Re: Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03

On Aug 25, 2008, at 04:38, Mark Smith wrote:

OTOH, if the draft is also covering firewalling requirements to allow
IPv6 over IPv4, then I support what you're saying for that scenario. If
the draft is covering IPv6 over IPv4 methods and therefore the
consequent IPv4 firewalling requirements, then I think that needs to be
made more obvious in the draft.

Point noted.  It needs to be more obvious in the draft.