RE: [Softwires] [Int-area] next steps for ipv4-ipv6 co-existenceand an interimmeeting

> >Did I miss anything?
>
> I was not able to attend the meeting; were considerations
> for ipv4-ipv6 coexistence in enterprise networks discussed?

I believe most everyone is thinking of the Internet, rather
than enterprise networks.

If there are unique enterprise requirements it would be
valuable to incorporate them into a requirements document
(either in draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req or in the
document that Jari's email said that Jari and Mark Townsley
are writing -- I'm not sure which one would be best).

-d