Fwd: Teredo and Tunneling WGLC

I have no idea what is going on here. I sent this on Monday, but have not received it back from the list. Apologies in advance if you see a duplicate.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fred Baker <FredBakerSBA@gmail.com>
Date: August 4, 2008 4:22:05 PM JST
Cc: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>, Ron Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
Subject: Teredo and Tunneling WGLC

This is to initiate a two week working group last call of two documents.

  "Teredo Security Updates", Dave Thaler, Suresh Krishnan, James Hoagland,
  14-Jul-08, <draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-03.txt>

  "Teredo Extensions", Dave Thaler, 14-Jul-08,
  <draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-01.txt>

Please read them now. If you find nits (spelling errors, minor suggested wording changes, etc), comment to the authors; if you find greater issues, such as disagreeing with a statement or finding additional issues that need to be addressed, please post your comments to the list.

We are looking specifically for comments on the importance of the documents as well as their content. If you have read the documents and believe them to be of operational utility, that is also an important comment to make.