Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03

Begin forwarded message:

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission@ietf.org>
Date: July 29, 2008 17:04:19 IST
To: jhw@apple.com
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple- security-03

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by James Woodyatt and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security
Revision:	 03
Title: Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises Equipment for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service
Creation_date:	 2008-07-29
WG ID:		 v6ops
Number_of_pages: 32

Abstract:
This document makes specific recommendations to the makers of devices
that provide "simple security" capabilities at the perimeter of
local-area IPv6 networks in Internet-enabled homes and small offices.

This revision is now ready for working group review. I know of no technical problems, and there is only one blocking editorial issue: whether to copy the heuristic from HOAGLAND or simply to make a reference to it.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff, communications engineering