Monday and Thursday

A revised agenda is at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/v6ops.html . The meeting will use both the Monday and Thursday slots. This will give us a more relaxed pace and hopefully better discussion, and allow for two additional topics.

I am still in need of volunteers to take minutes and t act as jabber scribes. I have specifically been asked to have someone monitor jabber for potential questions from remote attendees. Help, please?