draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-0: behave requirements

The current draft states:

R7: Behave requirements
The translation mechanism MUST be compliant with the requirements for IPv4 NATs defined in [I-D.ietf-behave-tcp] and in [RFC4787] when applicable. These requirements should be interpreted with the IPv6 side on the IPv6-IPv4 translator being the IPv4 private side of the conventional NAT.

First, this heavily assumes v6 initiated communications. If we have nat46, we probably don’t need this

Question: should we include the behave requirements for ICMP, DCCP, SCTP?