From: owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of John Kaippallimalil
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 10:44 AM
To: v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Subject: new draft on IPv6 in Broadband Networks

v6ops folks,

Please review this draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaippallimalil-v6ops-ipv6-bbne
t-00
.txt

The abstract of the draft is snipped below:

Abstract
This document describes IPv6 link models and their applicability in a
fixed broadband network architecture.  This document also specifies the
addressing and operation of IPv6 in broadband networks.  The scope of
this specification is limited to the operation of IPv6 in a broadband
architecture.  This includes the IPv6 link model, address configuration,
router and neighbor discovery in broadband architecture.

Thanks,
John & Frank