Re: multihoming requirement and NAT64

George Tsirtsis escribió:
Marcelo,

Just to be clear, are you talking about the NAT64 box being
multi-homed,
i don't think so, but this issue was brought up by Michael during the meeting (i was merely trying to address and generate discussion for every item that was was raised during the meeting)

or are you talking about multiple NAT64 boxes serving the
same stab network?

that is what i understood Michael was talking about

Regards, marcelo

George