Re: Initial agenda for IETF 71

Hi Fred,

I have a draft which I would want to be presented. It is the 6PE-Alt
draft which was recently discussed on this list.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-idr-mpls-explicit-null-00.txt

One of my colleague Samita will be there in the IETF and she will be
able to present it. Is there a way I can get a slot for the same.

Thanks,
Vishwas